5. Calvary
A chapel dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary of the Seven Sorrows was built in 1727 on higher ground above the town, on Calvary, and it was consecrated on September 12 by the bishop of Senj, Modruš and Krbava, Nikola Pohmajević. The inhabitants covered all the expenses and converted it into a small church in 1740.
Tourist Board Karlobag
Trg Dr. Franje Tuđmana 2
Karlobag 53288

Phone: +385 (0)53 694 251
Fax:     +385 (0)53 694 251
E-mail: tzokarlobag@gmail.com
© Webdesign by www.firmus-grupa.hr